Rats on Coffee

Monday, February 06, 2006

The babies are free-ranging. Olive and Ace are under my desk wrestling and Brie and Mary are watching from the sidelines, probably making bets. I put down a big pan of water for them to take a swim in, but so far nobody's interested.
Class was cancelled today. WHOOPEE! This means more time with the babies and Molly and more time to cuddle up with a good book.
Spent all morning doing what should have been done this weekend - vacuuming, mopping, thinking about dusting...
Tried to go out for a run today but got as far as the driveway and almost fell on my arse - icey! So, I went back inside, stared at the exercise bike and then sat down with a cup of coffee.
Gotta run, Olive's just found the power strip...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you have babies. I bet they're too cute. :) Got you linked up and all. By the way, love the Japanese fashion pics. Lol

3:53 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Yep, Vick, I'm the proud mama of 4 baby rats. I haven't been posting pics of them b/c it's been overcast here, dreary, and they are afraid of the camera flash. Their room has poor lighting and..the measley little lamp light just doesn't cut it. Have pics of them up on Norway Ratty in Jan archives under "ratlet pics" if you want to see.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Thanks for changing the link, Lyn.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home