Rats on Coffee

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tonight when I took out the crinkley rat treat bag, the girls ran away from the noise instead of to it. Do you know what this means? It means that I am a terrible, neglectful mother, and do not give the girls enough treats.
Nor have I built them the ratty palace that I was planning to over this spring break. I was working on my own palace. How selfish.
Well, I do have a couple of jars of baby food for them - summer squash and turkey. Time to crack 'em open.

6 Comments:

Blogger vicki said...

Shame On You!
Treats should be given everyday, even if you have to force them on them :)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Force!? ha ha haaaa.
But, yes, Vick, I feel lots of shame. They have been getting baby food, though. That's a treat. Right? *hangs head*

7:22 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Well, I'm sure the girls will appreciate how you make up for being so "neglectful". My girls are on baby food every day, but for sad reasons. :(

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lackadaisical said...

How on earth do you manage to give them baby food - i tried mine on it yesterday as a special treat and now Dobby's got the squitters everywhere!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

lol, Sham, you probably gave him too much!

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

LMAO...at least he was willing to try and cook the tater tots ;) ~Poi Mom Jane

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home