Rats on Coffee

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Today was good. I had buckwheat pancakes and soy bacon for breakfast and then dragged my bum into the living room for some pilates. Did 1 1/2 hrs of that and then proceeded to drag the weight bench and weights into the living room - much to Steve's dismay. The weights and stuff have been living in the laundry room/mud room. A big enough room to accommodate all my laundering and fitness needs, but certainly not the most comfortable place to be. It's the only room we haven't started renovating yet and it's all dark wood panel and dark rug. Ick. Not inspirational. I then found my favorite work-out cd (can't admit to what it is. Not yet...so shameful...)and blasted it on the stereo. I had to blast it. By that time I was riding the exercise bike and it's one of those air-dyne thingies that blows air all over the place. Noisy thing...Anyways, I'm bopping along and "POP!" I had the stereo on so loudly that I blew a fuse.
So, off to the electronics store to buy a new fuse. Stared longingly at the ipods, asked to touch one...then went next door to the "big store full of cheap junk" store and bought too many impulse items, mostly handmade papers and leather bits to make cards. (Note: I never make cards. I just think of making cards).
And now here I am, waiting for the big Steve to make dinner. But he doens't know that. So I think he's downstairs waiting for me to make dinner. We'll get on the same page soon - we're getting hungry.
...what do you know. He just asked me what I wanted for dinner...tofu dogs, tater tots and peas...gotta pack back on what I just burned off!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

That's how Sundays should be.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

PS- I'm guessing *nsync?

1:19 AM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Lynn - Noooo...Not that bad!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home