Rats on Coffee

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm exhausted today and barely thinking straight. Had a full 9 hrs of classes and almost fell asleep in each one. But I have recently been reminded of the three little pearls of wisdom that my mother gave to me when I graduated from high school 10 years ago.

1. If he calls past 11 pm, it ain't nothing but a booty call (yes, she said "ain't nothing but a
booty call")

2. Drive a manual shift car. Even if you can only afford an old brown station wagon, if it's manual shift, you'll be able to pretend it's a sports car.

3. Watch out for people. Anyone can be "nice."

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

So glad you did, M'Rat x.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Your mom cracks me up w/ #1. I definitely do #2. I will always drive a manual. Hope you had a restful night. :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Lynn - I just want to know who told my mother what a booty call is.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home