Rats on Coffee

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ooops, forgot to mention. Bowl below is not fired or glazed. Ah, hell, you know what this means? I now have two bad-art blogs.
Thing #2 - Molly has to go in for x-rays on her hips to determine if she's got back arthritis or hip displaysia. Poor lady. She has to undergo anesthesia and stay at the vet's office all day. She will be so confused.
Not to mention (selfishly) that this does nothing for my argument about why we should have two dogs. Steve's gonna whip out the money issue, and boy is he gonna win. I hate when anybody but me is right;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

ooh, slick, I like the way you think!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Ooh, I almost forgot m'rat - instructor says we can't take our glazed stuff home 'til next week after crits.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

That's exactly how I feel, Vick. When Steve asked why I wanted another dog, I responded, "You know I've always wanted a big family." *smiles*

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home