Rats on Coffee

Friday, February 24, 2006


A Three-Rat Vase


hee hee hee
The coils in the kiln that held my rat bowls burned out, so the kiln never reached the temperature needed to properly fire the bowls. No worries - apparently the bowls will be run through another, properly working kiln and all will be well.
And yes, my Univ. is apparently in the top 5 in the nation for graduate fine art programs, and THIS is what I made. ha hah...I had lots o' fun. And really, the pictures just don't do these guys justice.
Will not post pics of my serious work, because well, it's too serious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Oh thank you, thank you. I love my ratware - That's what I'm going to call my line of ceramic rat dishes. Get your orders in now! Takes, uuum, 6-10 weeks for order fulfilment and delivery;)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lackadaisical said...

They are so fab maid, really really cool!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

ok, Vick, I'll post up a pic soon. They're in the dishwasher now. I should be able to do brindle - brown and black, right? Glazes can be painted on, so the control is good.

6:00 PM  
Blogger vicki said...

Wait I have a better idea

Purple Can you make me a purple ratty?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home