Rats on Coffee

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dear Peeps, Mom says I can use the 'puter because I don't want to eat the rats.
Thank you for my new John Deere tractor blankie, Auntie Katherine. I loves it! And Girl Human says the black fleecie on the back is the same color as my fur, so she won't need to wash it a bazillion times a day!
Thank you, too, for my homemade dog biscuits. Girl Human says I have to share them with Molly. I guess that's not so bad.
I am settling in here and really starting to enjoy my cuddles on the couch with the humans. I think I will probably decide to stay here and let them be my Mom and Dad.
Girl Human says we will visit you soon so that you can see how handsome and good I am. She told me that there are lots of kitties where you are, so I have been very good and ignored the kitties on my walks. I have even ignored the squirrels to show what a good boy I am. And now that you made me this blankie, I will for sure not eat your kitties.
-Elvis

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Nice to hear from you Elvis. :) I'm glad you found such a great forever- home. They're good folks.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Yeah, well, notice that it was his auntie who sewed him a blanket and baked him dog treats, not his new mum. Now that auntie, she's good folks.

10:16 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Run and hide Elvis it sounds like Molly is out to get you Dude ~Merlin

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sham said...

eat da kitties, eat da kitties!
riff

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi elvis, glad you like your blankie and biscuits. share with molly!
auntie katherine

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home