Rats on Coffee

Friday, March 31, 2006

Mum and Dad went to a 'bedience lecture. I don't know what that nasty trainer said to them, but Mum came home talkin' crazy. She says I ain't her "little princess" no more. She says I am a dog! She says no more naps with Dad on the couch. She says no more barking at other dogs on the leash and pullin' and tuggin'. She called me a 'barassment. She said I 'm naughty and 'nipulative and no more doin' what I tell them.
Now I really hate that stinky ol' Plott Hound. They were goin' to the lecture to get that bad boy to b'have and now I'm bein' punished.
Anybody want a Plott Hound? I will pay shippin'.
-Princess Molly

1 Comments:

Blogger Lackadaisical said...

rotflmao 'Will pay shipping' - cracking up! Sham.

you shud spank ur mum an dad an do murder on them cos the next step is that they will take of your girl goolies!

riff

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home