Rats on Coffee

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It must be Spring...
I looked out my back window and saw two little girls zooming across my yard in a little pink corvette.
I looked out the front window and saw three young teenaged girls standing at the end of their driveway holding a large, handmade sign that said, "Honk, it's my birthday." Every time a car honked, they squealed in delight, jumped up and down and clapped their hands.

Of course, the weatherman did say that by Wednesday it'll be freezing again and snowing. I don't want to believe it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lackadaisical said...

Ahhh, that's nice imagery...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lackadaisical said...

By the way - I tag you hehehehehe

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

So, has the winter weather come back yet?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Yes, the wind was so harsh it actually pushed me forward as I was walking and rocked my car back and forth. Crazy. Still no snow, though.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home