Rats on Coffee

Saturday, April 08, 2006



Mom called me a tattle-tale brat and I don't even know why. All I know is that Elvis pee-peed on the living room rug. Twice! And he pooped in the laundry room. I saw it. And it was big and stinky. And it was right near the clean clothes basket and it made Mom nervous and she has to put up all the baskets now so he doesn't pee on them. And Mom says it's because he doesn't know any better and is still learning, but it's been three weeks and when is he gonna learn? And Mom keeps him in a crate sometimes so he doesn't pee everywhere, but that crate is full of boneys and toys and pigs ears and yummy treats and that don't seem like bad enough punishment to me. And Elvis chewed up the handle on one of Mom's baskets, even though his big stuffed fish and red ball were right next to it. But I ain't no tattle-tale. I just tells it as I sees it. And I don't like when we get tied outside together because I have the short leash and can't get to Mom as fast as Elvis and that makes me hoppin mad and jealous. And I bark and bark and lean on Mom real hard and Mom pushes me away 'cause she says I don't own her, an I am not the boss, but I do and I am. And the sooner these people 'cept it, the easier it will be for everybody.
Ain't I beautiful?
-Princess Molly

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly - when you come to grandma's to visit she will make sure you are treated like the princess you are. You are the most beautiful girl doggie. GM

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess
I dont understand why your mum just doesnt admit your the boss!
Its so obvious!
x

5:15 AM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

GM - I'm comin' up next weekend. I am going to need a boney, my own couch, stinky canned food, and treats. And tell GP I want reiki and meditation and massage. And if you don't give me these things as soon as I get there, I will stare at you until you do.
-Molly

1:48 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

To my all my blog friends - You are right. I am a princess and very 'dorable. And it means a lot to me that I can tell you about how I'm bein' 'bused and you understand.
love, Molly

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sham said...

Hehehe, dobbie still poops evrywear! I fink you're pretty fur a dog,
riff

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Poor Molly. lol At least you've got GM & GP's to escape to, right?

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

molly also has an auntie and a cousin who can't wait to see her to give her presents and who love her and wants to give her hugs and kisses and presents for her, and elvis and the ratties.
auntie k

1:13 PM  
Blogger Molly and Elvis said...

Thank you, Auntie K and Cousin M. I have not been gettin' 'nuff hugs and kisses and presents. I need 'em and deserve 'em. If you give 'em to me I will give you lots of cuddles and snuggles and let you pat me for as long as you want.
Love, Molly

2:19 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I thought you said they went to a 'bedience lecture Molly. It doesn't sound like they learned how to be 'bedient ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home