Rats on Coffee

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I just submitted my resume to a company that builds and upholsters church furniture. The man I submitted it to kept saying "Wow."
"Wow, you're really over-qualified."
"Wow, are you really strong enough to do this work?"
"Wow, someone with boobs is applying for this job."
Which "wow?" I don't know. Probably a mix of all three.
He did say to expect to hear from someone on Monday. Big boss is out of town. This guy couldn't believe how much I knew about the process. He kept trying to say, "Well, we do so-and-so.."
"Well, as you can see, I have experience doing so and so"
"Wow....Expect to hear from us on Monday."
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited at the prospect of working with WOOD AND FURNITURE that I can't stand it and am probably not making any sense.
WISH ME LUCK, GUYS! I NEED ALL THE POSITIVE ENERGY I CAN GET!!!!!

And....SCHOOL IS FRIGGIN ALMOST OVER. ONE MORE DAY LEFT. ALL FINAL PROJECTS ARE COMPLETE. YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

And, oh yes, Elvis did a sit/stay in class, with lots of distractions. And he is challenging us with body posture, etc. But, the good news is, he did a sit/stay, so we're focusing on that.
PHEEEW!
Must go return to sanity. but you understand, it's been so long since I've earned money or done woodworking and, well, I find both pretty damn enjoyable!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds really hopeful!!! good luck- k

12:34 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Congratulations on having all final projects done. I know the feeling. Good job and good luck with the job hunting *positive vibes being sent* ~PM Jane

11:11 PM  
Blogger vicki said...

Yay on school being over and I'm sending all my good vibes your way for getting the job.

Tell Elvis " Good Boy " for me :) :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hoooray! School's out! lol Best of luck on your job hunt.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck mate -x-

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home